Many business owners purchase standby letters of credit from Tier A institutions at the cost of 52-55% and then seek out a monetizer to monetize the standby letter of credit at a higher value - for instance, 90%.
The organization then keeps the delta (profit) and uses it for its business growth.
If monetizing a standby letter of credit is vital to you, Line of Credit.AI works with the world's top 2 monetizers.
Here is our standard process:
Once we know our clients and how much capital they need, we will issue a contract.
Once the service contract has been served, here is the process:
1. Provider issues a term sheet. Both parties execute.
2. Provider’s bank sends MT799 to Provider.
3. Provider issues loan agreement. Both parties execute.
4. Provider sends MT799 to borrower’s bank, confirming ready, willing, and able to fund.
5. Borrower’s bank sends MT760 to Provider.
6. Provider funds borrower.
You will need to fill out the forms below and send them to us. Our fees are 1.5% of the face value of the SBLC.
Once you have the forms, please book a call with us here: https://x.ai/calendar/taimourzaman