Are you a business owner who requires monetization of bank instruments (standby letters of credit, bank guarantees, etc.) and would like to work with a reputable, experienced, and trusted resource?
Are you interested in learning how to monetize a standby letter of credit?
At Line of credit, we work with the top 2 monetizers in the world and private family offices to help our clients monetize their bank instruments.
Our customer surveys tell us that clients choose us because of our expertise, experience, and ability to get a higher loan to value than other options.
Once the client has provided us with a copy of their instrument (BG, SBLC, MTN, etc.) we verify the document by looking for the ISIN# or CUSIP#. If the document is fresh cut, we ask for treasury documents to authenticate the instrument or the widely seasoned instrument.
Once we authenticate the document we provide our clients with a service contract. Transactions often take ten (10) banking days, and our fees start at 1.5% of the instrument's face value.
Our Standard Operating Procedure:
Once we know our clients and how much capital they need, we will issue a contract.
Once the service contract has been served, here is the process:
1. Provider issues a term sheet. Both parties execute.
2. Provider’s bank sends MT799 to Provider.
3. Provider issues loan agreement. Both parties execute.
4. Provider sends MT799 to borrower’s bank, confirming ready, willing, and able to fund.
5. Borrower’s bank sends MT760 to Provider.
6. Provider funds borrower.
You will need to fill out the forms below and send them to us. Our fees are 1.5% of the face value of the SBLC.
Once you have the forms, please book a call with us here: https://x.ai/calendar/taimourzaman
1. Clients who are ready, willing, and able to start transactions right away. This group provides us with all of the paperwork we need (through our website they download all of the required KYCs, proof of funds, or provide us with a copy of their instrument) and book a call with us online to get a conversation started. Once they have provided us with all of the information we need to provide them with an accurate assessment, they use us to start a transaction. If this category describes you, please click here.
2. Clients who are not ready. This group requires access to our insights, expertise and experience prior to being able to provide us with any documents. They often feel that they only have a few questions to ask and once they get us into a call, a few questions turn into an hour of consultation -leveraging our years of expertise and experience. This category hire us on an hourly rate as consultants to provide them with all of the information they need to make informed decisions. If this category describes you, please click here.f this category describes you, please click here.