In this program, we purchase courtesy deposits (put up our own capital) from various banks/hedge funds/etc. so that the bank can provide a line of credit/loan to our clients.
In this program, you must have 10%+ of the capital you require for your project. A registered dealer/broker will provide a term sheet and put in the remaining 90% in 120 banking days or less.
Use this service to liquidate a standby letter of credit. Once you've provided the instrument, we will find an institution that will give us the highest loan to value - often completed in 10 banking days.
Use this service if you are in the PPP/Healthcare/Import Export Business and require us to provide your seller (vendor) with a letter of credit.
Use this service to purchase a documentary letter of credit - please note, the minimum face value of the documentary letter of credit should be $4 million.
Use this service to monetize documentary letters of credit - please note, the minimum face value of the documentary letter of credit should be $20 million.
Use this service to monetize hard assets (IBOEs, SKRs, GemStones, Real Estate etc.) - please note, the minimum face value of the asset should be $1 million ,and some restrictions apply.
Use this service to leverage your capital or standby letter of credit in order to participate in a private placement program or capital enhancement program (trade).
Use this service to issue a standby letter of credit.